Reading, PA 19601
We have a wonderful opportunity for a School Paraprofessional in Reading, PA.
- Full time during the school year; option to work the ESY program in the summer.
- All grade levels available - elementary, middle, and high school.
- Hours: 8:30a – 3:30p
- Minimum HS diploma required.
- No experience required!
- Public transportation friendly.
For more information on this and our other Paraprofessional opportunities, please contact Rachel Koehler at 484-567-9414.
Since 2011, GHR Education has partnered with schools, school districts, intermediate units, charter schools and specialty schools to fill their educational staffing needs. Whether you’re a school-based professional looking for an opportunity to make a difference in a child's life, or a school system looking for dedicated professionals, we’re there for you. Also, we offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Lend a helping hand and apply for this great Paraprofessional position today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.