West Chester, PA 19380
Help make a difference with children as a School Paraprofessional in West Chester, PA.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Full time during the school year; option to work the ESY program during the summer.
- Monday – Friday; unless school is closed on a certain day.
- Hours: 8:30a – 3:30p
- Experience with children in a school setting.
- Must have 60 college credits OR PaTTAN trainings through the Department of Education.
- Autistic or behavior support experience preferred.
- Reliable transportation.
For more information on this and our other Paraprofessional opportunities, please contact Rachel Koehler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Since 2011, GHR Education has partnered with schools, school districts, intermediate units, charter schools and specialty schools to fill their educational staffing needs. Whether you’re a school-based professional looking for an opportunity to make a difference in a child's life, or a school system looking for dedicated professionals, we’re there for you. Also, we offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Be sure to apply to this Paraprofessional job today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.