School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
2250 Hickory Road Suite 240 Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462 Broomall, PA 19008
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
We have a great opportunity for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in the Broomall, PA area.
- 13-week contract; Immediate start available!
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: M – F; 8a – 3:30p
- Provide speech and language services to school-aged students in autistic support classrooms.
- Complete documentation in a timely and effective manner.
- PA Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) license.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of SLP experience in a school setting.
- Valid ASHA credentials.
For more information on this Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opportunity, please contact Amber Murphy at email@example.com!
Since 2011, GHR Education has partnered with schools, school districts, intermediate units, charter schools and specialty schools to fill their educational staffing needs. Whether you’re a school-based professional looking for an opportunity to make a difference in a child's life, or a school system looking for dedicated professionals, we’re there for you. Also, we offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
GHR Education is a fast-growing staffing agency and a proud member of the GHR Healthcare family. Join our team and apply for this great Recruiter position today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.